Hi there! Thanks that you want to be a part of the ITSEC Telegram community. Our goal is to provide a platform where people can exchange information about IT Security/Infosec freely. Moderators will stay in the background and only take action where necessary. Everyone has another understanding of how such a community works and we can not satisfy everyone – please bear that in mind. We will try our best to provide a welcoming place to everyone interested.
Right now the following rules are in place. Please respect them.
- This is a group primarily for SECURITY PROFESSIONALS. Absolutely NO asking “how to hack XYZ” or anything along that lines.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.
- Members should write in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
- Off-topic is okay to certain extent. De-railing topics is not.
Do not discuss about politics, religion or other sensitive topics. There are channels dedicated to that topics.
- Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Members linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz (in context with pirating software), etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their message will be removed.
- We do not tolerate spam messages. All messages should contribute something real to the discussion.
- Just posting links or attachments without providing context is not acceptable.
- Any type of advertising is strictly forbidden, this includes promoting other Telegram groups or channels and forwarding messages from them.
- The administrative staff are here to help, but their decision is final.
- This list is not final and does not supersede common sense. This is a channel for adults – childish behavior will not be tolerated.
These rules were last changed December 12, 2018.